Learn how to record your screen with the snipping tool, set print screen to take free form screenshots, and view your iCloud photos and videos directly on Windows.
📺 RELATED VIDEOS
– Playlist with all my quick tips:
– Get the latest high-quality tutorial and tips and tricks videos emailed to your inbox each week:
🔽 CONNECT WITH ME
– Official web site:
🎒 MY COURSES
– Go from Excel novice to data analysis ninja in just 2 hours:
🙏 REQUEST VIDEOS
🔔 SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
🙌 SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
– Hit the THANKS button in any video!
– Amazon affiliate link: (Purchasing through this link gives me a small commission to support videos on this channel — the price to you is the same)
Three Windows features that I guarantee you don't
know. Number one. Go down to start and launch the Snipping Tool. Here you now have the ability
to record your screen. Here I can select the Area of the screen that I want to record.
You don't need third-party tools anymore. Number two. Press Windows together with
I. This launches settings. Then search For print screen and then turn this toggle
on. Now you could simply press print screen And you can take freeform screenshots. Number
three. Go down to start and launch the photos App. Over on the left-hand side, click on
iCloud photos. You can view all of your ICloud photos and videos directly on your
Windows PC. So, did you know any of these?