Look at web sites without ads, save money while shopping, annotate PDFs, and more with Microsoft’s Edge web browser.
📺 RELATED VIDEOS
– Is NOW the Time to Switch to Microsoft Edge?
– Playlist with all my quick tips:
– Get the latest high-quality tutorial and tips and tricks videos emailed to your inbox each week:
🔽 CONNECT WITH ME
– Official web site:
🎒 MY COURSES
– Go from Excel novice to data analysis ninja in just 2 hours:
🙏 REQUEST VIDEOS
🔔 SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
🙌 SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
– Hit the THANKS button in any video!
– Amazon affiliate link: (Purchasing through this link gives me a small commission to support videos on this channel — the price to you is the same)
Five reasons to use Microsoft Edge instead of
Google Chrome. Number one. Press the F9 key. This Turns on the immersive reader and it eliminates
all ads and helps you focus on your content. Number two. Open up a PDF and up on top,
you can insert text directly onto your PDF. Number three. Go to a website and press CTRL,
Shift, and S. You can take a scrolling screenshot Of the entire web page. Number four. Go to your
favorite website. In the top right-hand corner, Click on the three dots, then go down to more
tools, and you could pin this website to your Taskbar. To get back to this website, simply
click on the icon on your taskbar. Number five. When shopping for products, in the top right-hand
corner, click on the coupon icon. You can see the Price history and you can also apply coupons to
help you save money. So, are you going to switch?